*The home inspection cost is based on the living space Square Footage of the home. To determine the home inspection cost we may use County Tax Records, Zillow, or the MLS listing, whichever is greater.
**Prices are valid only with a whole home inspection. Detached structures larger than 2 car garages will incur additional fees. Basements more than 2000 Sq.Ft. require 2 monitors and an additional $50 cost. Termite inspections on homes larger than 6000 sq.ft. are $99. Termite inspections on detached structures that include living space are $49 and treated as an independent inspection.
***For sites 13 – 20 miles away, the first hour on site is $175. For areas 20 – 30 miles away, the first hour is $199.
Without a whole home inspection cost | Radon Testing $150 | WDIR (Termite) $95 |
- Homes priced below $75,000 will be assessed a $0.02 / SQ.FT fee due to commonly deteriorated condition of houses in this price range.
- Homes priced above $600,000 will be assessed a $0.01 / SQ.FT fee due to complexity and additional time demands.
- “Flipped” homes will be assessed a $0.02 / SQ.FT fee due to a high potential for hidden defects and increased risk.
- All 1920’s Tudor style homes will be assessed a $0.03 / SQ.FT fee due to complexity and additional time demands.
- We are not providing inspections on “Bank Owned” or “Foreclosure” properties at this time. We may be able to arrange a Consultation.
- We are not providing inspection on “Multi-Family” properties at this time. We may be able to arrange a Consultation.
We reserve the right to refuse service at any property for any reason and all additional fees are at our sole discretion and may be added at any time up to the point the agreement is accepted.