*The home inspection cost is based on the living space Square Footage of the home. To determine the home inspection cost we may use County Tax Records, Zillow, or the MLS listing, whichever is greater.
**Prices are valid only with a whole home inspection. Detached structures larger than 2 car garages will incur additional fees. Basements more than 2000 Sq.Ft. require 2 monitors and an additional $50 cost. Termite inspections on homes larger than 6000 sq.ft. are $99. Termite inspections on detached structures that include living space are $49 and treated as an independent inspection. A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- Homes priced below $75,000 will be assessed a $0.04 / SQ.FT fee due to commonly deteriorated condition of houses in this price range. [WDIR Inspection ($49) is also REQUIRED]
- Homes priced above $600,000 will be assessed a $0.01 / SQ.FT fee due to complexity and additional time demands.
- “Flipped” homes will be assessed a $0.02 / SQ.FT fee due to a high potential for hidden defects and increased risk. [WDIR Inspection ($49) is also REQUIRED]
- All 1920’s Tudor style homes will be assessed a $0.03 / SQ.FT fee due to complexity and additional time demands.
- We are not providing inspections on “Bank Owned” or “Foreclosure” properties at this time. We may be able to arrange a Consultation.
- We are not providing inspection on “Multi-Family” properties at this time. We may be able to arrange a Consultation.
- New Construction inspections will only be scheduled for the day before the final walkthrough. Reports are delivered the same day.
We reserve the right to refuse service at any property for any reason and all additional fees are at our sole discretion and may be added at any time prior to the start of the inspection.